American Radio History Message Board

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks

Thank you for doing this. Your website is truly a treasure trove of material and is greatly appreciated.
ATR

Re: Thanks

I couldn't agree more, I just had to post.

Outstanding website and material! I'm going to have a field day looking for stuff on people and stations I think highly of.

Really, David, your work on this website is incredible. Thank You! See ya around Radio-Info!

Always nice to see familiar names here. I'm glad you enjoy the site. That's what makes this so fun to put together.

Some people take along a book to read on vacation. In my case, it's been this site! Awesome, fascinating stuff. Thanks for a phenomenal effort. (And I've just scratched the surface of all the treasures here).

Bravo!

....Jack
Crystal Lake, IL

David,

I also wanted to say thanks for the incredible amount of historic information that you have put on this website.

I especially enjoy the Broadcasting Yearbooks. Luckily, my local library still has the old ones back to 1964, but it is wonderful to have them available here 24/7.

Plus you never know when the library might throw that material away as they did a few years ago with their TV Guide back issues.

Brian Craig

Not much to add except my concurrence. This website is what the internet should be. Excellent job, David!

Thank you David for a great web site with great content. The south American picture content in particular is priceless and a true treasure, along with many other rare components.