Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pop Tish

TJ,
Boy was I surprised this weekend while we were at my Mom and Dad's!
I had just gone outside to take pictures of the bridge I built to send to Moose, when my cell phone rang...looked at the ID and saw area code 208! It was Moose! He was having breakfast with Pop Tish and I think he was calling to get my parents phone number. When I told he I was in Austin, he asked to talk to my Dad....Soooo...we all got to talk to Pop Tish. My parents really did enjoy the visit! Just was so strange timing with the picture for Moose and all. I talked to Pop Tish about Katie and he really bragged about that little girl and the three of you on the four wheelers.
Life is Good!

Re: Pop Tish

Kathy,
Pop enjoyed talking to you guys. I asked him if he was sorry he did not go to the reunion and he said he was not ready then to talk with his friends without Mom being there.

We are doing good, the snow is almost gone and it's time to start doing the yard work. I love spring and the greening of the mountains.

Katie and Tisha are on there way here for the weekend. I am tuning her ATV up cause that girl wants to go 4 wheeling.

TJ