Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 4th

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th with family and friends. We went to a BBQ across the street. But with the kids gone I missed the fireworks. One year when I took the kids to Idaho we stopped at every fireworks store we saw on our way to Idaho and back. I love the fountains that also have the stuff that goes up in the air. Those are the best. Last night I watched the fireworks on the TV. NOT the same. Oh well, hope all of you had a great one.

Re: Happy 4th

Hi Susan! It's unfortunate that you had to watch the fireworks on TV. We live S.W. of Meridian and have the advantage of watching firework displays from Middleton, Star, Eagle, Boise, and Meridian from our front lawn. It's quite a site we've enjoyed for the past eighteen years. You're right, TV is definitely not the same.

Re: Happy 4th

Spent the weekend at the cabin in Cascade. We always have a huge party. It starts out at the Buckaroo breakfast, then the parade. It is just like the ones we had in MH. We have a big BBQ and then climb the hill by the old cemetery and watch the fireworks Cascade alway has a great display of fireworks.