Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USC/Oregon

Big college football fan here.

The Beavs just wanted it more. Reminded me of Mountain Home's huge upset win over Borah when Borah was THE powerhouse of Idaho, circa 1965ish?

Look out for Alabama. They're building a Death Star down there.

Re: Re: USC/Oregon

Long time no hear, Bobby! Welcome back!

Re: Re: Re: USC/Oregon

was that Colorado State University? I don't watch college ball and usually only watch the Denver Broncos. But congratulations.
One of my sons went to the University of Delaware (the fighting Blue Hens) and the other is at Colorado School of Mines (the Ore Diggers) and I don't think the Ore Diggers are even in the same league.

Re: Re: Re: Re: USC/Oregon

Not a biggie and no one would believe that the only response I would make would be regarding football, but in Oregon, especially Eugene, "Oregon" refers to the UofO and Oregon State is "Oregon State. But who knows, maybe in Corvallis... Even tho I'm a Duck by degree and previous employment, EVERYONE was thrilled to see the Beavers win. They have a great coach and this is a whisper...I hope they have a good year, altho last night was sure a bummer for them. Anyway, a good conversation diversion from the economy, etc.

Hi Eileen

Hey! Glad to hear from you
I had dinner with Sandy Ranells Tingle this week. Turns out her daughter is going to grad school at Denver University.
It was so much fun to go out with her and her daughter.

Re: Hi Eileen

Susan,

I'm slow...do hope you are well. As time goes marching on, know how important it is to "live" and not wait. I used to say I had a clean house and a clean car, now I have two dogs...life savers. Spent time caring for my mother, she had Alzheimers, but then died of pancreatic cancer. Sounds strange to say was a blessing to care for someone until the end...set up the library where she could look out on the hills,played Hawaii ocean CD's and basically held her until the end. Today is her birthday, the first one without her. So, eat your blueberries, DON'T SMOKE, and some might disagree, but I find a blueberry martini quite helpful. Do take care...and hope all your family is well.