Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: searching for possible alumni S Grubb

Thanks so much for your reply. I do remember a Jody but when I look at the class picture I cant be sure which one she is. Oh, getting old is the pits. That class was my first teaching job. I had just gotten married in May 1956 to Lt. Richard Lande who was a KC-97 Tanker pilot. We were in Mtn Home AFB only that one year and returned to California, eventually to Bay Area where we were originally from. We've lived in Orinda since 1965, but my husband died in 2006.

If i could figure out how to send you an attachmenbt of the class picture perhaps you could identify some of the kids for me. You could email me dirctly at jolande84@aol.com

Hi Joanne,
I will send you a picture that I have of the 2nd grade class that Gig is in. I got the picture from Betty his wife but you are cut out. If you can find a way to e-mail your picture I can correct it.
Susan

Anyone know who these people are?

Hi,
I've posted a picture of the 56-57 class that Sidney is in. If anyone knows who the rest of the students are please let me know.
Susan

Terry Jones also contacted me and said Sterling Grubb still lives in Mtn Home. Using her regular email, I was able to send her a scanned copy of my original photo. If you give me yours I will try to same for you.
My email is jolande84@aol.com

The Base Elementary, 1956-57

I have posted both pictures that I have of the Base Elementary, Mrs. Lande and Mrs. Billick. If you know any of the people pictured, let me know. I think there were only 2 classes at the base, but there were 5 classes at North Elementary, Mrs. Carlson, Mrs. Shield, Mrs Guissesolo, Mrs. Medearis and Mrs. Lobb. There sure were a lot of us from the class of 67.