Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUSAN, YOU'RE AWESOME!

I also want to give a big thank you to Susan for her hard work, along with the ones from the other classes who pulled off a great reunion. My head is swimming from all the conversations that went on....Gig and I keep trying to remember who said what, and it's beginning to be a big blur, but it was great to be together again. Most of us hardly left the dance floor. I've tried to explain to our kids that our "era" was very special....we were in between the ones who danced to records & the juke box and the ones (like our kids) who dance to the high tech music run by a D.J. Our "era" wouldn't have settled for dancing to anything but live music, so it was perfect to have a great band there playing "our" music.

Re: SUSAN, YOU'RE AWESOME!

Thank you to all,
I'm glad everyone had fun. Wish those of you who weren't there could have been, we had a great time. I always feel like I am coming home when I go to Mtn. Home, even after all these years.
I enjoyed seening everyone, wish we had more time, there some people I didn't get a chance to visit with.
Next time.