Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To the teachers we had and what they created

I remember playing with the little stickers (probes or whatever with the needle sharp ends) during class. It was not allowed but you know me. Well I was pushing it into my thumb nail and it went all the way through my nail and out the end of my thumb. I know Lois Cox will not remember, but she looked at me and turned very pale (I was going to say white but she was always the whitest girl I ever saw). Well knowing I would be in trouble again and tired of getting my ass kicked by my Dad, I just pulled it out and put pressure on my thumb to hide the blood (I am a good bleeder and eventually had to stick my hand in my pocket till the class ended). Funny what a name will do to bring back memories.

TJ

Re: To the teachers we had and what they created

When your Dad is a teacher and your Mom is a secretary, when you get in trouble you get it from your teacher or principal, then at home from your Mom, and one more time when your Dad gets home. A tiple-whammy.

I'll never ever forget those sheep's eyeballs floating in a big bucket thingy filled with something like formaldahyde. I think it was in a Biology room. I was quite young.