Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cyndy Cole

I received this message and the obituary from Cyndy's sister Becky.

Again, it is difficult for me to share sad news for me and my family. Last Friday morning our sister Cyndy passed away. It was a big shock to all as I continued to report she was making what seemed to be good progress even though it would be slow. I was able to be at her side during her last hour even though she was non-responsive. I am grateful to have been able to spend these last few months at her side. We were also grateful that brothers Doug and Alan spent time with her during her struggle and sister-in-law Janet.

She was my FIRST long time bed mate and even though we were total opposites in so many ways we were very close. We had our sibling rivalries and I could say anything I wanted about my sister BUT I became very defensive if anyone else did. That's siblings and I have been blessed with three very special ones.

My brother Doug (my ROCK) drove down from Boise almost immediately. He arrived Saturday afternoon and we have been working together to have a nice memorial for our sister. I am attaching a copy of the obituary we have prepared and it gives information regarding location of the service and preferred donation.

Beulah (Becky) Cole-Macumber