Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Great Reunion!!

Just want to join in with thanking Susan and others for all their hard work. I can't even imagine how much time was spent on the preparatory work even up to the finest details, i.e. table decorations, memorabilia placed on the walls and the long tables...they were creative and set the atmosphere. The band and dancing were amazing...I haven't danced that long in ages--I've had arthritis since I was 23, and a little bit of exercise is good for me, but this was WAY out of control :) Anyway, these last few days of feet and leg pain have been worth every minute of it, and even Gig, who is not that fond of dancing, spent most of the evening on the dance floor. I agree with you, Susan, there were ones I wished I could have visited with more, but it was nice seeing ones like Leslie Hammer and Eileen Vogel who haven't been back since high school. Incidentally, Tom Pfost mentioned that he put his banquet speech on the '66 website. Thanks, Susan, for giving me a break so I didn't have to work on a reunion for a change. You, Tim, and Terry did great; it was such a treat to just come and enjoy your hard work. Ha! Everyone really outdid themselves on this one. Betty