Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Had a great time!

Greetings to all ... I am a bit tardy getting back to this message center.
July was a crazy month for us. We had my reunion, a son geeting married the following week, my wife's reunion the next weekend, then to top it off I traveled to Dallas and Houston for some work related projects. Beckie and I got a chance to climb the Sand Dunes, looked into Bruneau Canyon and drove up to Anderson Ranch Dam again.
Lots of memories. Thanks to Susan for all her work ... we truely did have a great time! Discovered some good wine in Glenn's Ferry and had a good time dancing to the Chancellors after dinner. Enjoyed visiting with everyone and wish I had gotten around to some people I missed. It was sad to reflect on how many classmates we have lost. Hope to see everyone in five years...

Re: Had a great time!

Mike - It was really great to see you and meet Beckie. That was the absolute best reunion ever. I hope we don't have to wait 5 years, but if that's the best we can do then I hope we do it the same way. I was just sorry that I didn't get a chance to talk to everybody and I didn't get out to the dunes and the dam and all those places we use to have so much fun at. I have heard from some of the people I did get a chance to talk to and we are all in agreement that it was the best ever and we need to do it again. If you and Beckie are ever get in the Portland area - please look me up, my e-mail address is mlpass2000@yahoo.com. Now that I've reunited with my class I'd love it if anyone who comes into this area would come by. Donna and MaryLeta and I are always in contact and Donna and I get together a couple of times a month.