Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tom Dalton

Tom e-mailed me that he was in town for a FAA conference and could Linda and I drop everything to have lunch with him.(just kidding) Actually, he wondered if we were flexible enough to have lunch with him. We set it up and then Linda had to cancel. I met Tom at the conference and we had lunch. I arrived a little early and was wondering if I should have told him what I would be wearing, since I wasn't sure if I would recognize him and he me. I wondered around the lobby trying to inconspicuously look at people's name tags to see if any of them were named Tom Dalton. Eventually I saw him and he looked just the same. No problem recognizing him at all.
He said he really missed not being able to come the reunion and hopefully would be able to make the next one. He would really like to bring his nieces to talk to some of his brother's old friends.
Please if any of you get to the Denver area, let me know, I will drop everything to see you.

Re: Tom Dalton

My sister, Cheryl, just bought a summer house in Fort Collins so I think I might be coming over there if she invites me next year.

Martha

That would be great. Please do give me a call.