Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dunes

Thanks, Judy. What year (graduated) are you? Yes, you are sure right about lunches nowadays. At Lewis and Clark High School here in Spokane, students flock to McDonald's, Arby's, Wendy's, etc. And the selection in school is incredible. But, you know, going back for 7th's at North Elementary for pizza was good enough for me. The Hunger Hut, if I recall, didn't serve very good food. I would've remembered if they did!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dunes

Class of 64

Hunger Hut

Oh my, but the Hut DID serve the biggest, bestest, greasiest, saltiest basket of French fries - smothered in ketchup upon request - in the universe! One order of fries and a large cherry Coke would keep two people going through all their afternoon classes . . . or for the rest of the ball game on Friday nights.

Re: Movies

Did anyone see Old Yeller and Bambi at the Mtn. Home movie. If you did let me ask this. Did they bring a tear to your eye.

Re: Re: Movies

Oh,my gosh, it was at the Mtn. Home Theater I saw Old Yeller, for years when ever it comes up I could only remember seeing it on video with my kids. But you reminded me that was where I saw it. Thanks Gary and yes I think I was still bawling when I left the theater.

Re: Re: Re: Movies

We have wild "domestic" (ferrel)hogs here that are really causing problems! My daughter had to rush one of her dogs to the vet when ripped open by one, I thought of "Ole Yeller" and the wild hogs that chased them! I still cry when I see that movie!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Movies

Saw Old Yeller but can't remember exactly where. Yes, definitely teared up. Odd, but I have never seen Bambi, to this day. Can I substitute The Yearling for Bambi?