Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Kiss

Ok all of my school friends, can you remember who was the first person you kissed??

Mine was Bobby Frisbee.

Next???

Re: First Kiss

oooh what a good question. My first "real" boyfriend in Jr. High was Ric Conant, so it was probably him. But I kissed my fair share of boys back then, unfortunetly, unlike Iny, I can't remember what their kisses where like.

Re: Re: First Kiss

Well now, I really liked the quick response to that one Susan.

I have a memory from my all time most embarrassing moment and it had to do with Paul Engle when we were
very young.

Is that a tease or what?? Rosanna

ps ask Paul

Re: Re: Re: First Kiss

First kiss was with Steve Jones between freshman and sophomore summer when we were taking Life Saving classes at the old swimming pool. Then my shy self wasn't kissed again until my senior year in Columbus, Ohio.

Re: Re: Re: Re: First Kiss

How come only girls are replying to this? Calling RichardB! Heheh.

Corky Smith my sophomore year parked by a lake. She's still a fox, albeit married to someone else. Hah.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Kiss

Finally one of the mighty MHHS males has responded.

I'm proud of you. Thanks and I agree, CALLING ALL MEN?

Re: First Kiss

I would love to kiss and tell. Just one problem...........
I can't remember!

As for the "Can't remember". That is why I thought it best to pose this question sooner rather than later.

After all, we ARE NOT getting any younger. haha

Do you remember making STILTS? My brother and I used to walk all over on them. In fact, I am going to make
a pair this summer and try them out.

Kids don't know how to entertain themselves any more.

Thanks for the honest reply

AH, THE BALANCE WE HAD BACK THEN ON THOSE STILTS. BE CAREFUL ON THOSE THINGS. DON'T WANT TO BREAK A HIP. ha-ha
REMEMBER POGO STICKS. USED TO HAVE COMPETITIONS TO SEE HOW MANY JUMPS WE COULD MAKE.

If I were in the class of 1967, three gals come to mind that I would've wished I could've kissed.

Diana Aguirre
Vikki Brown
Chris Day

And Richard, nice cop out. hahah.

OK, Bobby, as much as I would like to launch into a missive about "Discretion being the better part of valor", I must admit I REALLY don't remember. Everyone on these boards knows I'm the one with the terrible memory. Just living up to my reputation!

Re: Re: Re: Re: First Kiss

Not surprisingly, I do remember "him" from eighth grade. One of the sweetest guys in the class of '66 - intelligent, athletic, cute, nice (geez, I sound like a Slam Book* entry). He moved well before graduation.

I also remember Rosanna and Eddy and the rest of the kids in our neighborhood with our pogo sticks, stilts, jacks, hopscotch, marbles, backyard baseball, "plays" complete with costumes, paper dolls and dress-ups, summer Arts & Crafts, walking the three blocks back from the swimming pool and by the time we reached home we were completely dry in the Idaho summer air, Kool-aid pops, running through the sprinklers - including the water we had to spray on the dirt road on our street before it was paved - what else do you remember from the 'hood, Rosanna?

*PS, I recently found a couple of Slam Books and the entries were SUCH gushy drivel. We sure were nice to one another back then! Makes our memories of Junior High all the better, hm? (But why on earth were they called Slam Books when all we did was compliment one another?)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Kiss

Iny,I remember you too and boy did you bring back some wonderful memories.

I do believe we really had it good back then.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Kiss

Iny, wow, I forgot half of those things. Wasn't the Junior High's nickname the Blue Angels? If so, why? The Navy is Blue Angels, not the Air Force.

"How now Brown Cow." Those tasted good. Don't see them around anymore.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Kiss

The junior high on base had the "Thunderbird" as the "mascot". As far as the first kiss - of my god - that goes back a while! I think it was probably Steve Laccinole, but don't ask me when or how.