Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wedding Anniversaries

Just saw in the Mountain Home news that 3 of our classmates parents celebrated their 60+ Wedding Anniversaries.
The Days, the Veseys and the Josephs
go to http://www.mountainhomenews.com/records/weddings/
to read about them

Re: Wedding Anniversaries

Tomorrow, March 20th is my Mom and Dad's 60th wedding anniversary! We are sending them on a cruise to Alaska (in June) I have warned my Dad not to make Mom made before they go (they have a balcony off their room) Reminded him about that newly wed couple where the hubby vanished on the cruise. Also told him to stay away from the edge! That should be no problem. He spent 27 years in the USAF as a pilot and is afraid of heights! Go figure!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOM & DOT LOKEY!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Wedding Anniversaries

Wow, 60 years! That's one heck of an accomplishment. It's "the greatest generation" again showing us the stuff they're made of. My congrats and admiration to them all, especially my long ago good friends, Bill & Pat Day.

Re: Wedding Anniversaries

I can't believe it's been that long! Mom and Dad are living here in Lake Oswego now - close to me. My siblings, Cheryl and Tom, came here for the party and this is the first time in ten years we have all been together. That really says alot for our society. We just all seemed to scatter after high school, so I really feel blessed to have so many high school friends that I still stay in touch with and actually see on occassion.