Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News from our classmates

I recently sent out an e-mail to all the class of 67 to confirm e-mail addresses and got a few replies of what people are doing.
Carolyn Rowett Tebbs is awaiting a new grandchild and will be traveling to Minnasota when it happens.

Tom Gisler will be going to the Middle East for the next 4 months. Please be safe!

Rody Velasquez Maynard is still doing volunteer work in Romania

Tom Craig and his brother Glenn have always wanted to drive the Alcan Highway and are planning a trip to Alaska in June.
All of you send pictures and I will post them to the website.

Re: News from our classmates

Susan, where is Tom going? I ran into a guy named Tom from Idaho a month ago in Afghanistan. We talked about New Meadows and Boise, just spent a brief time and I never got around to asking him where he went to school. Everyone goes by first name over here or some other name. Nice guy. oh well I am in Jordan for a few and will head home next month. TJ

Re: Re: News from our classmates

TJ,
He didn't say where he was going only that he was going the Middle East. He is a General I think. I'm not good with those military titles, I know I should be growing up near a military base, what can I say?

Re: Re: Re: News from our classmates

Ha-ha Susan, I fell off my chair over this one. If Tom Gisler really is a general, he'll sure get a kick out of your "He is a General I think" comment! Musta made a big impression, hm?

Re: Re: Re: Re: News from our classmates

I'm just not too impressed with titles or celebrities.
And I didn't hear it from him, he is very humble, but I remember that someone mentioned to me that he was a general, I think???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: News from our classmates

I see a Tom Gisler and a Tom Gisler Jr in the Air Force Global. They are both Brigader Generals (Thats 1 star).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: News from our classmates

Yes, that is what I heard.