Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My trip to Idaho

Well my trip to Idaho was wonderful. I had coffee with Richard Boesiger, lunch with Diana Aguirre, Kathi Burtner, Elaine Williamson and Sandy Powell. Joe (Moose) Fortner took me all over Mountain Home showing me the spots he haunts and all of his wonderful Totem Poles, he took me to Jill Manion’s office and then I saw her later at AJs where I went with Loree Hoagland for drinks. He also took me out to his house and Pam was nice enough to quench our thirst with her special ice tea. Later in the week I had lunch with Gary and Jerry Bermensolo who told me tales of the times they fooled people in high school, college and the ROTC with their twin thing. I met Margaret Kniefel for a coke. Missed Betty Black and Sue Covey. I will post pictures over the next few weeks.
If you have pictures please send them.
Again, thank you to all who met with me, it was fantastic.

Re: My trip to Idaho

Susan, I was so disappointed to not get to have lunch with you. It would have been great seeing the others who were there also. (Great time for a migraine to hit, huh?) Your lunch photo is not showing up on my screen even when I click the open box...am I doing something wrong?

Re: Re: My trip to Idaho

Betty, I was sorry you weren't able to make it also. We had a good time.
I think I forgot to download the picture. I have added a couple more picture and hopefully you will be able to see it now.

Re: Re: Re: My trip to Idaho

Susan your pictures were great ! I was glad to see Margaret K..It has been years since I have seen her..Still smiling !