Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: QUIET ON THE WEBSITE

Good grief! Here it is two days later, Kathi, and still to quiet! Everyone must be glued to the tv's with the mid-East. God Bless all that are involved in that! We have friends that actually live in Tel Aviv! They do not want to leave..He is going to law school and her family is there. Thank God we live in America!

Re: Re: QUIET ON THE WEBSITE

It is very quiet. Everyone must be on vacation.
Not much going on on the other sites either.
I am trying to enjoy my summer. Have to get my youngest ready to go to college, I think it will be very quiet in the house with no children.
Kathi, we sure did have a good time. Kathy, you have to come to the next reunion.
Mr. Miller, the principal, sent me a, I quess you could call it an yearbook of the base JR the year it opened. It has pictures of all the staff and all the students but no names on anything. I tried to get together with him while I was there but he had just gotten out of the hospital. Hope to connect with him next time I'm in Idaho.

Re: Re: Re: QUIET ON THE WEBSITE

Susan, if you could send me some of the pics on my email...maybe I could sweep the cobwebs away. I hated that year!!! We should have been in town!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: QUIET ON THE WEBSITE

Kathy,
I'll scan those today or tomorrow. I'll send them to you and post some on the front page.