Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Stones are coming here too

In Montana you don't get many big celebs unless they have a place here, but they just announced the Stones will be here in Missoula.

That is a ways from where I live, especially in the cold months (roads) but you can bet I will be there if I can. I was reading on the 65 Forum that they are coming to Idaho too.

Tickets here are going to be $90-$400.

Re: The Stones are coming here too

Betty,
Are you and Gig going? I am asuming that the Disciples of Stone was a reference to THE Stones.

Re: Re: The Stones are coming here too

We've been discussing it and would like to go....can you believe Gig's mom even assumed we would go, because she remembers their band being avid Stones fans, so your assumpion about "Disciples of Stone" was correct. Gig still strums their old songs. Just don't think we can afford the ridiculous price!!! (Oh, and Denis, if you'r reading this, I will get that picture of your band off to Susan ASAP....been a crazy summer!) Susan, thanks for the great photos you post on the website. I should make a photo album of all of them! We visited Gloria & her husband Todd last week at their awesome cabin out of Walla Walla, and they have a photo on their wall of the Doughnut Tree. Brings back memories... Hey Richard, since I read about what you're doing, just thought I'd let you know we'll be at your cabin this week-end with Max & Joni...sounds like we're doing a bit of cabin hopping lately, huh?

Re: Re: Re: The Stones are coming here too

Darn, Spokane just can't convince the Stones to come here. Spokane is bigger than any city in MT or ID, but I think the more populated Seattle-Tacoma area in WA is what keeps them away. That's one concert I'd love to attend, their music was going strong when I was living in Mtn. Home.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Stones are coming here too

You need to come to the extreme NW Montana and visit..
Get the tickets and call us....What a deal,,Get with the Montana scene...email us

Rosanna and Buck