Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday

Yes, Happy Birthday although I am 8 days late. I swear I should only buy belated birthday cards, because I can never get them out in time. lol
Anyway Happy Birthday. I will add you to my list.
Anyone with a Novemeber birthday? Let me know so I can wish you one in Nov. And how about Dec?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday

I am always forgetting birthdays too....Maybe it has something to do with our age??? lol

My birthday has been a pain my whole life....Never really a birthday, but rather in the middle of Holidays. And if that is not bad enough, my husband, Buckaroo, decided it would be great to get married on that date too, so now it is my Anniversary!!! You will understand when I tell you it is December 27th...right between Christmas and New Years. Oh well,
I told old Buckaroo that he better get a darned nice present for picking that day and so far, he is the best present a gal could have...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday

Guess I am as bad as your husband, Rosanna
My husband let me pick our day to get married. I picked HIS birthday (Nov 1st) That way, I figured he would not forget our anniversary and I would get a present on HIS birthday! lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday

That is so funny..Love it.
Who says there weren't some really intelligent people in Mountain Home in the late 60s?? lol