Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Do you remember???

Rosanna,
As my children grew up, the middle one, a daughter gave me all kinds of trouble (in her teens). She now has 3 children, married a guy with 3 children and they have one together (TOTAL of 7!!) A few years back she gave me a poem "Mean Mother" I will find it and send to you. Sounds like you taught your two daughters a very good lesson that they will carry with them the rest of their lives! GOOD FOR YOU!

One question...Did Santa Claus every forgive you for not leaving cookies and milk that Christmas?

Re: Re: Re: Do you remember???

Oh, believe me,,,,,,Santa got his deserts that night..tee hee

Hey, when Christmas has been cancelled, you have to have some fun. lol

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Rosanna,
As my children grew up, the middle one, a daughter gave me all kinds of trouble (in her teens). She now has 3 children, married a guy with 3 children and they have one together (TOTAL of 7!!) A few years back she gave me a poem "Mean Mother" I will find it and send to you. Sounds like you taught your two daughters a very good lesson that they will carry with them the rest of their lives! GOOD FOR YOU!

One question...Did Santa Claus every forgive you for not leaving cookies and milk that Christmas?