Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas White? (NOT!)

70 - 80 degrees down here! Christmas Eve (night) is forcast to be in the 30's. Hard to get in the Christmas Spirit when it is like summer!

Since there is only 5 days until Christmas, I want to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Our week between Christmas and New Year consists of building a new fence so the horses will not be able to get around the house. Also cleaning up our building that has been a work shop and making it a respectable building for our electric trains and game room for the Grandkids when they visit. So much for relaxing by the fire!

Love to all and Safe and Happy Holidays!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Re: Christmas White? (NOT!)

We are having a blizzard here in Denver. Got the day off of work and tomorrow too. Someone just tried to go down our street, one of them a jeep and they are stuck. There is probably 15 inches in our street. Here in Aurora they don't plow the side streets. For the first time since I can remember being here we will have a white Christmas.
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Re: Re: Christmas White? (NOT!)

Susan,

Sounds beautiful! But I realize it is also very dangerous! They are really reporting on the news about the blizzards around you.

Let's see...yea, I remember putting rock salt on the concrete porch in "Brick" to melt the snow.

Kathy

Re: Re: Re: Christmas White? (NOT!)

I was wondering how it was for you Sue, the news is awful about the storms..

We still have snow and are looking forward to the kids and grandkids for Christmas. It is our first year all together, so it is my special present!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and the best beginning of the New Year...God bless you all.