Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. Hope all your dreams and desires are met.
Have a great one.

Re: Merry Christmas

For myself, the time is 6:19PM in Mountain time. Christmas Eve. I think we should start a new tradition...TIGER style!!I am thinking about all of you that I have been fortunate enough to get to talk to again. I so wish you all the most cherished future. Thank you for your "eye into intertwined lives "

How are you feeling at this moment?? Please help get this Christmas HELLO going..What time? How are you feeling right now?? Pass this on and let's understand each other the way we know ourselves, now. Rosanna

Very, Merry Christmas...yes, it is over used, and I couldn't be happier about it! lol Love and respect to you all.

Re: Re: Merry Christmas

It is 7:52 am here on Christmas Day. I have been up and filled the stockings. Just waiting for everyone else to get up. I am still excited about Christmas morning as I have been my whole life. Christmas may be commercial but it is a day of love and giving. I love Christmas!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Merry Christmas

Pretty sad when the kids get older and I am up before they are. In fact, I had to wake up my 17 year old at 8. The magic doesn'tgo away it just changes. We had 17 people for dinner. It was noisy, fun and tiring. I love Christmas.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Merry Christmas

9:00 pm Dec 26th. Exhausted! Just got home from parents in Austin. Had 23 for present exchange, Christmas dinner and alot of love sharing!
Kathi - my kids are in their 30's so just hang in there! Christmas is majic again! (10 grandkids!) Of course, most are in their teens...17 yrs to 8 months old. So we have cycled thru the "majic of Christmas" a couple of times already!
This is the time you reflect and realize at the age I am getting, it might be the last Christmas with some of the family members. Wish we could have brought my son to Christmas, but he needs special care at the nursing home. So..since he is my "baby" you never know when the time comes. So, we count our blessings every single day!

Love to all and since Christmas is past, I will wish all a safe and Happy New Years!