Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: snow

It does look like they've got it worse. Hard to imagine. We finally have a one lane path down out street that doesn't have snow or ice on it and it is getting cold again. But 100 inches is more than we have.

Re: Re: snow

Susan, I don't get into this website much, but I'm sure glad you're keeping it going. Going way back, I wanted to tell you I was sorry about the loss of your mom. There are certain times of year that I miss my parents terribly...thought when you were older it would be easier; not so; the memories are constant. Whenver I'm at Featherville/Paradise, I'm consumed with memories of all the times I spent with my dad when he was a game warden. I have a picture I would like to send for the web site of him feeding the deer in Featherville if I can track it down)....I didn't already send it yet, did I? The ol' mind is slipping these days a little...had a lot of arthritis issues & injections in my spine, so I' been a bit out of it. Doing better...life goes on, heh? Love the pictues you post. The one of Grant's Truck Stop brings many memories of those late night dnners there when I was at BSU, and it was also Gig and my meeting place when he would hitch-hike down from the U.of I. to visit me at BSU & he would get dumped off there...was such excitement to stop there and pick him up for the week-end. Just one school year of that...we were married that summer and then both of us went to U. of I. Thanks for your pictures, memories,and I'm glad our webside isn't experiencing the problems the others seem to have. Can't believe we escaped extremely cold temperatures and lack of rain/snow this year....I love it for my arthritis sake, but I know we need it. Betty

Re: Re: Re: snow

Betty,
Do send the picture I would love to post it. Looked on the Mountain Home News website and saw another one of the parents has died. Bud Riddle.

Re: Re: Re: Re: snow

That's the last time I write on this website at 4:30 in the a.m. (I'm an insomniac + wasn't wearing my contacts!) Talk about a lot of typos!! Found the picture...I'll send it.