Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Easter Everyone

It sure is quiet on the websites. How is everyone doing?
I am doing well, glad spring is here although we had snow last night. But my tulips, dafodiles, bluebells and vinca are all blooming. I'm hopeful that my lilac bush wasn't damaged by the cold weather. Remember the lilacs in the park? The smell was so wonderful during spring.

Re: Happy Easter Everyone

Just found the website today...was looking for any news about a possible reunion and found the website when I googled! I have book marked it and will check often. Thanks for maintaining it Sue. That is a lot of work for you.

Re: Happy Easter Everyone

Snow on the tulip blooms? Sounds like a mile high in the Rocky Mountains alright. Happy Easter everyone.

Re: Re: Happy Easter Everyone

Bluebonnets and all the wild flowers are blooming down here too. Here we are in South Central Texas and had a freeze Saturday night and actually had sleet! Now they are predicting temps in the 80's by Wednesday!
A week ago Sat nite we had several tornado popping all over the county. I had to go to the office at 4am and "man" the emergency operating center. We had one family loose their mobile home but thank God they all survived (Mom,Dad and three small children)with cuts (few stitches) and bruises. Completely destroyed the home! We had trees down on roads and a few barns blown down, but all and all were lucky!
LIFE IS GOOD! (to quote Moose)

Re: Re: Re: Happy Easter Everyone

Wow Kathy, That sounds really bad. I hadn't heard of the tornados in TX. We get our share here also. But in our neighborhood, when we hear the sirens everyone goes out to look for it. So far that has worked out ok.
Vicki, glad you found us.
Richard, yes now they are predicting a shoveler for Friday morning. YUCK.