Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Lack of interest

Betty,
Sounds like a trip you will NEVER forget! "History in the making"! Glad to hear at least part of the trip was enjoyable! I envy you for having the opportunity and ability to go!

Lack of interest

Hi Susan, I am going adventuring tormorrow up in TJ's mountains. We are taking up Mom's stone. Jonnies' little brother will be there as well as TJ and Susie. Little Katie and Katie Sue will be there all smiles, looking like a million dollars. Pop will be there ready to go fishing. I will take Trouble, Rootie and my fishing poles. TJ asked me to bring my tools. I guess we will build some steps onto his new deck. There appears to be an adventure afoot. When the demon woman drags me back to the desert all tired and sunburned, I will report back to you.

Tell us your adventures

Moose,
So what happened? I'm waiting breathlessly for your stories. You are such a great story teller.

Adventures

I just got back in Idaho. The weekend before the 4th I went up to help TJ build some steps for his new red wood deck. Pop and I built one set and TJ rebuild the other set of steps. The first day Pop and TJ went into town with Trouble and I to get a steak and a couple of beers. Before we had finished, two local girls pulled their chairs up to our table and chatted with us. Dee Dee was born is 1965: OUCH. TJ, that rascal, is always getting us in some kind of trouble. I think both of these girls wanted to have his baby, although I was a little beer foggy on the details. TJ puts on a fine table at his cabin and treats everyone as special guests. Thanks again, TJ. Trouble and I went with the Lau's to Las Vegas for the 4th. We ate well and took in a show. Later, everyone was playing electronic poker and doing fine. I couldn't get an interest in it, so I went to a roulette wheel to watch. The more I watched, the more I was convinced that red was my lucky number. I asked a fine looking Chinese woman where to buy chips. She sold me one for $25.00 I played red and lost. She then sold me $100 worth and I put it all on red again. I won and she was getting excited. I let it ride and lost it all. She said, "Come on. I have some chips and I know where we could play them." Well, I helped her lose them all. She was a good sport and just laughed. Those Las Vegas players are about as friendly as I've ever seen. I had a ball. Life is good.

Re: Adventures

Thanks Moose and Pam for the wonderful memorial stone for Ma Tish. It was great having you two here and as members of the family. We love ya

TJ & Sue