Class of 1967 Message Center

Class of 1967 Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Adventures

I just got back in Idaho. The weekend before the 4th I went up to help TJ build some steps for his new red wood deck. Pop and I built one set and TJ rebuild the other set of steps. The first day Pop and TJ went into town with Trouble and I to get a steak and a couple of beers. Before we had finished, two local girls pulled their chairs up to our table and chatted with us. Dee Dee was born is 1965: OUCH. TJ, that rascal, is always getting us in some kind of trouble. I think both of these girls wanted to have his baby, although I was a little beer foggy on the details. TJ puts on a fine table at his cabin and treats everyone as special guests. Thanks again, TJ. Trouble and I went with the Lau's to Las Vegas for the 4th. We ate well and took in a show. Later, everyone was playing electronic poker and doing fine. I couldn't get an interest in it, so I went to a roulette wheel to watch. The more I watched, the more I was convinced that red was my lucky number. I asked a fine looking Chinese woman where to buy chips. She sold me one for $25.00 I played red and lost. She then sold me $100 worth and I put it all on red again. I won and she was getting excited. I let it ride and lost it all. She said, "Come on. I have some chips and I know where we could play them." Well, I helped her lose them all. She was a good sport and just laughed. Those Las Vegas players are about as friendly as I've ever seen. I had a ball. Life is good.

Re: Adventures

Thanks Moose and Pam for the wonderful memorial stone for Ma Tish. It was great having you two here and as members of the family. We love ya

TJ & Sue