Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

I have never found out what started mine - I was always described as confident,outgoing and self-sufficient so I guess I just took too much on and cracked (as they say). I am now a lot more critical of myself and have certainly lost self-confidence because of the illness. Nic

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, i'm going to councilling at the moment try to figure out the cause of mine.I think in some cases it's to do with a chemical imbalance, and in others to do with their past. I think it's very difficult to figure out what 'causes' it, and that is the hardest part of it, makes u think ur mad!!

Replying to:

I discovered this ste while going through a search engine.I think it is realy good to know that I am not alone.unfortunely not many doctors recogize our illness.I nly wis that I could figure out what triggred it.des anyone know what started theirs?

Replying to:

Hi Nancy - hope you have taken the time to read my site and my story. Yes, it is horrible and I always said that I would never wish this on anyone but sometimes there are people that I do wish it on so they can see how we all feel!!!

I do wish you a speedy recovery

Replying to:

trust me I know how you feel.I have been living with my panic disorder for 3 years now. most of the time I feel o.k.

but like u for no reason, I feel like I am going to faint.alot of the time I can tell myself this is just my illness and I can overcome this. mind over matter. it usually works but sometimes it gets the best of me and I think I will die. when that happens,I have to go to my safe place which is home.this is a horrible disease but I do believe we can become stronger people cuz of it.would love to hear from you. nancy....spearow17@hotmail.com

Replying to:

Does anyone else feel like they're about to pass out for no reason. I get this just sitting at work, or at home, when i'm not thinking of anything, or concentrating on my feelings, when i'm not even feeling anxious! This causes me to panic, as i automatically think somethings wrong