Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Symptoms

Thanks, I find it helpful, sometimes it's calming to write it down at the time anyway

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Great idea. I used to make tapes when I was really low. When I play them back now I never realised how down or ill I was. It is good to remember as you then see the progress that you make. Keep it up

Nic

Replying to:

Thankyou, it makes me feel a lot better to know other people have them too!! I write a diary now, with my feelings and what i eat and do each day, this helps me as i can look back and say, i felt like this then as well, but i didn't die or pass out.

Replying to:

Hey kerry just a quick note to put your mind at rest...constant headaches are quite common with anxiety problems..i used to get them for months on end...its all due to muscle tension in your neck and shoulders apparently

Woody

Replying to:

Do you think that you could add a page onto your website where people can add thier symptoms, i know you have a page where u list some of yours, but (for example) i have had a constant headache for 4 weeks now, and this worries me a lot, it isn't mentioned on your list. Maybe if we had a long list of peoples symptoms, we could check against them when we feel bad, i know this would make me feel a lot better!!