Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Symptoms

I get tight throat too which makes my voice funny

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I also get a very tight sore throat, which causes me to have a gravelly voice, i think this is to do with tension as well

Replying to:

Hi Kerry

I am not sure how I can include a page that you can add to but I will certainly add headaches as a symptom. I also used to get headaches a lot so I guess I must have missed that one. If anyone adds anymore symptoms then I will them also. Thanks, Nic

Replying to:

Do you think that you could add a page onto your website where people can add thier symptoms, i know you have a page where u list some of yours, but (for example) i have had a constant headache for 4 weeks now, and this worries me a lot, it isn't mentioned on your list. Maybe if we had a long list of peoples symptoms, we could check against them when we feel bad, i know this would make me feel a lot better!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Symptoms

It's irritating isn't it!!

Replying to:

I get tight throat too which makes my voice funny

Replying to:

I also get a very tight sore throat, which causes me to have a gravelly voice, i think this is to do with tension as well

Replying to:

Hi Kerry

I am not sure how I can include a page that you can add to but I will certainly add headaches as a symptom. I also used to get headaches a lot so I guess I must have missed that one. If anyone adds anymore symptoms then I will them also. Thanks, Nic

Replying to:

Do you think that you could add a page onto your website where people can add thier symptoms, i know you have a page where u list some of yours, but (for example) i have had a constant headache for 4 weeks now, and this worries me a lot, it isn't mentioned on your list. Maybe if we had a long list of peoples symptoms, we could check against them when we feel bad, i know this would make me feel a lot better!!

Re: Re: Re: Symptoms

Ok, have added that one too

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Kerry

Replying to: