Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Helloooooooo

Hi Woody - how are you - glad to see you are still visiting here. I sit in the chat room everynight - alone

Not spoken to anyone in there for weeks.

I am still doing ok - driving is a big problem at the moment but I am perservering !!

Hope to see you soon in Chat room

Nic

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello all

Its been a long time since i have posted on this site.or indeed visited the chat roomAlthough i do regulary check this forum for updates

I just thought i would say hello to one and all,my anxiety is about the same as it ever has been.ive come to conclusion that i will always be like this and always be a shy quiet type,someone said to me the other week 'try not to look on it as a weakness' well that is damn hard to do,but i believe it is true

Some people are born with Asthma,some are not,some are born anxious people some are not,i believe its just something we have to cope with as best as can...hmmm i didnt explain that too well,what im trying to say is just because we are anxious people it doesnt make us weak,its part of who we are just like people with other problems,

Oh by the way Nic im in your new chatroom now very posh,i like it..one thing though..its EMTPTYYYYYY!...Someone come join me please

I thank you..inane ramble over

Woody