Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Hi everyone, im new

I suffer from anxiety mostly, which causes panic attacks, mild OCD, mild depression i think, etc. As i said, i think that once you get one, it's difficult o stop other problems coming in

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Kerry

Thanks for the kind comments. I am glad you like the site.

The diary is a good idea - I used to keep a tape diary as well. Good to look back on. You need to find out if anything in particular triggers the panic attacks so you are doing the right thing. Keep it up.

What do you suffer from?

Replying to:

Hi bebe,

You sound like you're coping really well, i think that when you get something like this it often comes with other things attached!! I have anxiety, (GAD), mild OCD and i think that thats depressing, so i'm not sure if it's depression!

I've found this website REALLY useful, if i start feeling bad at work, i come here and look at the postings, or post myself (As you can see!), it helps me to calm down and realise i'm not alone, and obviously not dying!

I keep a diary of how i'm feeling, what i eat, what i do, etc. This helps me to look back and compare my feelings, and also to remember what i've done!! This helps me a lot.

Good luck,

Kerry

Replying to:

Hi,

Im so glad i've found this website as its so good to discover your not the only one. I've been diagonised with depression, a mild form of ocd and generalised anxiety disorder. I had to take a year out of uni and come back home. Im currently taking cipramil, which is really helping me and having cognitive behaviour therapy which is also really helping me. Every week I try and do something a step on from the last to get myself back to the way I was. If anyone facies a chat then just email me a time and i'll hopefully meet you in the chatroom..

You all sound like very brave people and I hope you are having every success in the battle of anxiety disorders..

bebe x

Re: Hi everyone, im new

Hi Bebe - my name is Jo. I suffer with panic attacks and like you, had to leave university - I was in my final year! I have now returned and I am feeling much better - I have vowed to take each day as it comes! I am also taking Cipromal - and it works for me! We seem to have a similar story don't we! Would love to chat more

Take care Jox

Replying to:

Hi,

Im so glad i've found this website as its so good to discover your not the only one. I've been diagonised with depression, a mild form of ocd and generalised anxiety disorder. I had to take a year out of uni and come back home. Im currently taking cipramil, which is really helping me and having cognitive behaviour therapy which is also really helping me. Every week I try and do something a step on from the last to get myself back to the way I was. If anyone facies a chat then just email me a time and i'll hopefully meet you in the chatroom..

You all sound like very brave people and I hope you are having every success in the battle of anxiety disorders..

bebe x

Re: Hi everyone,

having a good day,got a important meeting tomorrow so could be a bad day tomorrow

Replying to:

Hi,

bebe x

Re: Re: Hi everyone,

Eva

Hope things are well with you? How is it going?

Replying to:

having a good day,got a important meeting tomorrow so could be a bad day tomorrow

Replying to:

Hi,

bebe x

Re: Hi everyone, im new

Bebe - it was you I used to write to wasn't it? From the No Panic contact list - Nicola

Replying to:

Hi,

bebe x