Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Hi everyone,

Eva

Hope things are well with you? How is it going?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

having a good day,got a important meeting tomorrow so could be a bad day tomorrow

Replying to:

Hi,

Im so glad i've found this website as its so good to discover your not the only one. I've been diagonised with depression, a mild form of ocd and generalised anxiety disorder. I had to take a year out of uni and come back home. Im currently taking cipramil, which is really helping me and having cognitive behaviour therapy which is also really helping me. Every week I try and do something a step on from the last to get myself back to the way I was. If anyone facies a chat then just email me a time and i'll hopefully meet you in the chatroom..

You all sound like very brave people and I hope you are having every success in the battle of anxiety disorders..

bebe x

Re: Hi everyone, im new

Bebe - it was you I used to write to wasn't it? From the No Panic contact list - Nicola

Replying to:

Hi,

Im so glad i've found this website as its so good to discover your not the only one. I've been diagonised with depression, a mild form of ocd and generalised anxiety disorder. I had to take a year out of uni and come back home. Im currently taking cipramil, which is really helping me and having cognitive behaviour therapy which is also really helping me. Every week I try and do something a step on from the last to get myself back to the way I was. If anyone facies a chat then just email me a time and i'll hopefully meet you in the chatroom..

You all sound like very brave people and I hope you are having every success in the battle of anxiety disorders..

bebe x