Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: panic panic panic

I just wanted to let you know that I have been there too and even though days/months and years can pass before another one it still feels horrible when it happens. It sounds like you were super pro-active in finding what you needed..so good for you When I first started getting them it was pretty continous until i started on my medication and tried out my breathing excercises. good luck and my thoughts are with you too. so many of us have been through this and we're doing pretty good . M.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am freaking out, trying to calm myself looking at this and various other sites, for the past four weeks I have been suffering from panic attacks, they almost seems non stop, and when all seems to be going well, BAM I am freaking out again, I do my breathing and tell myself everything is ok, then I feel ok for a bit. i am ok in the evening as I know I am going to be sleeping soon and having my pill (Dothiepin which i have been taking for the past four days, after going to the doctors and freaking out on him) I must admit I am feeling a bit better, but the thought of tomorrow and work is scary, but I know I will get through it, I have learnt not to run from it, but to accept it and as much as it is frightening, it hurts to carry on with normal life, a really good web site helped me out alot and it sends you a program through e mail of getting out of these panic attacks, www.panic-attacks.co.uk,I still have to refer to it everyday, it helps, but I just want to feel normal again I hate feeling like this, well on with yet another day, I WILL GET THROUGH IT, I AM OK, I AM NOT GOING MAD, I AM NOT GOING TO DIE, I AM OK

Re: panic panic panic

hi Doobrie I too am like you. I keep thinking about the panic so then i do. i wish i coukld stop it.I looked up that site too and got the download. do keep in touch any tips welcome. Hi Nic how are you too/ Nina x

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am freaking out, trying to calm myself looking at this and various other sites, for the past four weeks I have been suffering from panic attacks, they almost seems non stop, and when all seems to be going well, BAM I am freaking out again, I do my breathing and tell myself everything is ok, then I feel ok for a bit. i am ok in the evening as I know I am going to be sleeping soon and having my pill (Dothiepin which i have been taking for the past four days, after going to the doctors and freaking out on him) I must admit I am feeling a bit better, but the thought of tomorrow and work is scary, but I know I will get through it, I have learnt not to run from it, but to accept it and as much as it is frightening, it hurts to carry on with normal life, a really good web site helped me out alot and it sends you a program through e mail of getting out of these panic attacks, www.panic-attacks.co.uk,I still have to refer to it everyday, it helps, but I just want to feel normal again I hate feeling like this, well on with yet another day, I WILL GET THROUGH IT, I AM OK, I AM NOT GOING MAD, I AM NOT GOING TO DIE, I AM OK