Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: panic panic panic

hi Doobrie I too am like you. I keep thinking about the panic so then i do. i wish i coukld stop it.I looked up that site too and got the download. do keep in touch any tips welcome. Hi Nic how are you too/ Nina x

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am freaking out, trying to calm myself looking at this and various other sites, for the past four weeks I have been suffering from panic attacks, they almost seems non stop, and when all seems to be going well, BAM I am freaking out again, I do my breathing and tell myself everything is ok, then I feel ok for a bit. i am ok in the evening as I know I am going to be sleeping soon and having my pill (Dothiepin which i have been taking for the past four days, after going to the doctors and freaking out on him) I must admit I am feeling a bit better, but the thought of tomorrow and work is scary, but I know I will get through it, I have learnt not to run from it, but to accept it and as much as it is frightening, it hurts to carry on with normal life, a really good web site helped me out alot and it sends you a program through e mail of getting out of these panic attacks, www.panic-attacks.co.uk,I still have to refer to it everyday, it helps, but I just want to feel normal again I hate feeling like this, well on with yet another day, I WILL GET THROUGH IT, I AM OK, I AM NOT GOING MAD, I AM NOT GOING TO DIE, I AM OK