Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: healing

Hi.

Yes I have had healing but not for over 4 years. I used to go once a week when I lived in Sheffield and I loved it. The only reason I don't still go is that there is no-one close to where I live now that does it. It does take a few sessions to get used to as, like you said, the healing can unblock channels that release surges of emotions and feeelings. I had similar 'problems' with Reiki. It was very relaxing at the time but the next day or after a couple of days I used to feel dreadful and again I was told that this is because the 'blocked channels' are being opened. I do hope it hasn't put you off too much. I am great believer in healing and find it a lovely experience. Let me know if you go back again and whether after a few sessions you start to see any improvement. For me, it was a chance to sit still and relax for an hour whilst the sessions were taking place and I do miss going. Good luck

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi i was wondering if anyone as had healing done. i had healing done about 3weeks ago i found it very relaxing i was truely amazed the heat from her hands was unbelieveable. after the session i felt for about a week very energetic very confident all those good things. then the week after that i came down with a bump , yes the panic attacks i had'nt had for about a year or so suddenly came backlast week , which i found extremely upsetting, i was told it was todo with the healing unblocking all those negative waves that as caused this feeling again. does anyone or anyone had this done and had simular problem

Re: Re: healing

I had thought field therapy done one time which is similar to hypnosis to help me with my anxiety. At the time when I came out of the practice I felt really great but a few hours alter I got very panicky and tired.. I spent the next few days in bed becasue I was just exhausted, it was like it unblocked amm my built up stress and it was all coming out.. I wouldnt suggest Thought field therapy, if your anything like me feeling tired spurs on anxiety..

Replying to:

Hi.

Yes I have had healing but not for over 4 years. I used to go once a week when I lived in Sheffield and I loved it. The only reason I don't still go is that there is no-one close to where I live now that does it. It does take a few sessions to get used to as, like you said, the healing can unblock channels that release surges of emotions and feeelings. I had similar 'problems' with Reiki. It was very relaxing at the time but the next day or after a couple of days I used to feel dreadful and again I was told that this is because the 'blocked channels' are being opened. I do hope it hasn't put you off too much. I am great believer in healing and find it a lovely experience. Let me know if you go back again and whether after a few sessions you start to see any improvement. For me, it was a chance to sit still and relax for an hour whilst the sessions were taking place and I do miss going. Good luck

Replying to:

hi i was wondering if anyone as had healing done. i had healing done about 3weeks ago i found it very relaxing i was truely amazed the heat from her hands was unbelieveable. after the session i felt for about a week very energetic very confident all those good things. then the week after that i came down with a bump , yes the panic attacks i had'nt had for about a year or so suddenly came backlast week , which i found extremely upsetting, i was told it was todo with the healing unblocking all those negative waves that as caused this feeling again. does anyone or anyone had this done and had simular problem