Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: healing

I had thought field therapy done one time which is similar to hypnosis to help me with my anxiety. At the time when I came out of the practice I felt really great but a few hours alter I got very panicky and tired.. I spent the next few days in bed becasue I was just exhausted, it was like it unblocked amm my built up stress and it was all coming out.. I wouldnt suggest Thought field therapy, if your anything like me feeling tired spurs on anxiety..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi.

Yes I have had healing but not for over 4 years. I used to go once a week when I lived in Sheffield and I loved it. The only reason I don't still go is that there is no-one close to where I live now that does it. It does take a few sessions to get used to as, like you said, the healing can unblock channels that release surges of emotions and feeelings. I had similar 'problems' with Reiki. It was very relaxing at the time but the next day or after a couple of days I used to feel dreadful and again I was told that this is because the 'blocked channels' are being opened. I do hope it hasn't put you off too much. I am great believer in healing and find it a lovely experience. Let me know if you go back again and whether after a few sessions you start to see any improvement. For me, it was a chance to sit still and relax for an hour whilst the sessions were taking place and I do miss going. Good luck

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi i was wondering if anyone as had healing done. i had healing done about 3weeks ago i found it very relaxing i was truely amazed the heat from her hands was unbelieveable. after the session i felt for about a week very energetic very confident all those good things. then the week after that i came down with a bump , yes the panic attacks i had'nt had for about a year or so suddenly came backlast week , which i found extremely upsetting, i was told it was todo with the healing unblocking all those negative waves that as caused this feeling again. does anyone or anyone had this done and had simular problem