Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Advice please!

Hi. It is really lovely that you care about your friend so much. Has she got access to the Internet to be able to come and read the site or visit this message board or the chat room? I am well past 18-20 I am afraid but us older people may be able to help still. Perhaps she may like to email me at nomorepanic.co.uk

Nicola

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi everyone, its amazing to read your stories I really feel for every one of you but I would like to ask for your help. I myself do not suffer from anxiety or panic however my bestest friend in the world does, and i have always stood by her and tried to support her. What I am looking for is someone or more than one person aged bewtween 18 and late 20's to give me some advice on how to help her. Maybe even be able to contact her and tell her she is not alone. If anyone has any advice for me, however simple please get in touch.

Re: Re: Advice please!

hi, i'm 22, and have had anxiety for a few years now. I am ok at the moment, but still have anxious moments and a bit of obsessive compulsive disorder ( panic attacks seem to have opened the flood gates for everything else!!)

Your friend can email me at the above address if she wants to talk, i only check it every so often tho!!

Tell her she's not the only one by far, just direct her to this website, i found it a godsend!

You're being a good friend, keep it up!!

Replying to:

Hi. It is really lovely that you care about your friend so much. Has she got access to the Internet to be able to come and read the site or visit this message board or the chat room? I am well past 18-20 I am afraid but us older people may be able to help still. Perhaps she may like to email me at nomorepanic.co.uk

Nicola

Replying to:

Hi everyone, its amazing to read your stories I really feel for every one of you but I would like to ask for your help. I myself do not suffer from anxiety or panic however my bestest friend in the world does, and i have always stood by her and tried to support her. What I am looking for is someone or more than one person aged bewtween 18 and late 20's to give me some advice on how to help her. Maybe even be able to contact her and tell her she is not alone. If anyone has any advice for me, however simple please get in touch.

Re: Re: Advice please!

hi, i'm 22, and have had anxiety for a few years now. I am ok at the moment, but still have anxious moments and a bit of obsessive compulsive disorder ( panic attacks seem to have opened the flood gates for everything else!!)

Your friend can email me at the above address if she wants to talk, i only check it every so often tho!!

Tell her she's not the only one by far, just direct her to this website, i found it a godsend!

You're being a good friend, keep it up!!

Replying to:

Nicola

Replying to: