Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
TJ
Happy New Year
Best of luck to all of you during 2006. God Bless the USA.
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2006 11:51am
by susan
Merry Christmas
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas I hope it is wonderful with lots of family and friends.
Views: 225   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2005 2:51pm
by susan
s
susan
Christmas Memories
I just finished listening to a CD I have of The Polar Express. Listening to it always brings tears to my eyes and a renewed determination to Believe. I remember how exciting Christmas was when I was young. The house would be filled with the smells of cookies and f...
Views: 337   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 3:41pm
by Bobby
b
Bobby
Go fly a kite
I remember Mtn. Home being an awesome place for kite flying. I used to buy a Jolly Roger (skull and cross bones) kite and about 4-5 big spools of line. We'd attach about ten feet of rags tied together onto the kite's tail so the wind would't make it fly crazily, then...
Views: 294   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 5:57pm
by Bobby
b
Bobby
Who was your doctor/dentist in Mtn Home?
Our family dentist was a Dr. Cutler. Our family doctor was Dr. Downs. My mother fell in a bathtub as a child and her teeth were never the same, so Cutler placed a bridge (6 teeth) near the front and it is still looking good 40 years later. Dr. Downs delivered my youn...
Views: 244   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 5:47pm
by Bobby
s
susan
REUNION PICTURES
The pictures I took at the reunion are now available for viewing. Click on the link on the Home Page. They sure do bring back some great memories. Thanks to the Reunion Committee for including us. I know I had a blast. It was so much fun to see all of you. Can'...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2005 9:03pm
by susan
s
susan
I'm Home
I just got back from the East Coast. I flew out to Philly and picked up a car we purchased from my brother-in-law. Spent a few days in Delaware and Maryland with my son and my cousin. I started out from Harrisburg (one of my husband's sisters) for my drive across...
Views: 258   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 16, 2005 7:12pm
by Bobby
j
Joyce
Searching for Shelia Carter
Do you possibly know the name and the address of one of older teachers that live around Mtn. Home, who could possibly remember one teacher? My English teacher was Shelia Carter, who was from I think Ohio or Illinois. I wondered who I could contact who might know. ?...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2005 1:09pm
by Joyce
The reunion booklet
I received Susan's reunion booklet in the mail this weekend. Wow, great job Susan! It was sure interesting catching up on what everyone has been doing. I really enjoyed having my memory jogged on all the little things I had forgotten. Thanks to all the contributers f...
Views: 266   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 8:34am
by Kathi Burtner Sa...
Sorry I Missed You All
The pictures look like you all had a great time at the reunion. I am sorry to have missed but I'll be there for sure next time. Thanks to Susan and everyone who helped organize it! Jill
Views: 229   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 4:32pm
by Martha Vesey Par...
Had a great time!
Greetings to all ... I am a bit tardy getting back to this message center. July was a crazy month for us. We had my reunion, a son geeting married the following week, my wife's reunion the next weekend, then to top it off I traveled to Dallas and Houston for some w...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 4:26pm
by Martha Vesey Par...
Fantastic Reunion
After a few days of kayaking and reflecting I just wanted to let everyone know what a great time I had visiting with you. Susan and everyone who organized the events did a wonderful job. I can hardly wait until the next one.
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 8:01am
by Kathi Burtner
three wonderful days
they say that if you have two good friends in your life that your an exceptional person. Well they never met the class of 1967!!!! from MHHS. As I watched us in our laughter and stories, and the trill we had in seeing each other, I know that I have all of you as my...
Views: 258   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 3:56pm
by Linda Hill
Reunion
That was the absolute best reunion ever! Thanks to all who worked on it. There was only one problem (besides the 108 degree weather) and that was that it didn't last long enough. I know there were people there that I didn't get a chance to talk to. I didn't take one...
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 2:53pm
by Martha Vesey Par...
A Great Reunion!!
Just want to join in with thanking Susan and others for all their hard work. I can't even imagine how much time was spent on the preparatory work even up to the finest details, i.e. table decorations, memorabilia placed on the walls and the long tables...they were c...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2005 11:47am
by Betty (Black) Gr...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet