vicki watts
hey Vicki glad you found us, please check with us regularly, we always around
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 11:48pm
by Loree
s
Susan
Missed us by 100 miles
Well I got up this morning expecting to have a snow day. No such luck. The 6-12 inches they were predicting missed us by 100 miles. South and East of us got a lot of snow but for us not a drop.
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 11:44pm
by Loree
s
Susan
Happy Easter Everyone
It sure is quiet on the websites. How is everyone doing? I am doing well, glad spring is here although we had snow last night. But my tulips, dafodiles, bluebells and vinca are all blooming. I'm hopeful that my lilac bush wasn't damaged by the cold weather. Rem...
Views: 286   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 10:10pm
by Susan
s
Susan
As we aproach our 40 year reunion date we may hear from some people who are lost. In the last month I have heard from two. Jim Hilleary and Chuck Luckenbaugh, both were searching the web and found reference to them selves on the website. Chuck was suprised that hi...
Views: 358   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 1:55pm
by vicki watts
k
kl
HUSH!
QUIET! Feel as if I am at the library! (or church)
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2007 1:09pm
by kl
s
Susan
Brenda Kessell Ferrell
Just read in the Mtn. Home News that Brenda Kessell Ferrell died.
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2007 7:15am
by Susan
IS ANYONE OUT THERE????
February 20th was a long time ago...Are we all getting cabin fever? What's up with everyone? Hello?
Views: 291   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 9, 2007 11:04am
by kl
k
KATHI
SPRING
Went to the cabin in Cascade. There is still several feet of snow. It was beautiful. Then I return home and find I have lots of flowers blooming.(the little ones that look like iris) Now I am so confused! Is it winter or spring? Kathi
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2007 9:45am
by KATHI
travel
Those who travel the world love to stay home, and those who stay home dream of travel.
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2007 12:07pm
by Wise One
k
kl
snow
Susan, You know how they always say "You can find someone that has it worse than you"? What about those people in NY with 10-11 feet of snow? Unbelievable the pics on the news. From the road some look as if they have a 10 foot privacy fence made out of snow aro...
Views: 256   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 19, 2007 8:09pm
by Betty
Chaos
Chaos pushes us to come to new solutions for old problems
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2007 11:04am
by Wise One
k
kl
Valentines'
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!!!
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2007 2:22pm
by kl
k
kl
Remodeling
I want to put hardwood in my kitchen..but decided to see how hard it is first...Looks like it will be difficult, but not impossible. Before I do the floor in the kitchen, the cabinets, counter tops and backsplash come first. It amazes me to see these shows on tv wh...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 8:47pm
by kl
Records of actual courthouse testimony
Attorney: When is your birthday? Witness: July 18th. Attorney: What year? Witness: Every year. Attorney: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact? Witness: Gucci sweats and Reeboks. Attorney: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at al...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 3:56pm
by Non Sequitur
k
kl
'65 message board
The '65 message board is closing...they are going to merge the '64 & '65 together. Richard has done a fantastic job and has always welcomed any and all from MH no matter what year they were from. I really have enjoyed being able to keep up with friends on these m...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 7:40am
by kathi
l
Loree
More Sad News
Barbara Jean Strickland Cristobal, 69, of Mountain Home, died Saturday, January 20, 2007, from cancer, at a local hospital. Barb had a real battle with cancer, I was really hoping that she would win, and was sorry to hear that she didn't. For those of you who don...
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2007 9:41am
by Loree
k
kl
SNOW??
Susan, Has the snow finally melted? I saw on Nat'l tv this morning it was supposed to be in the 40's in Denver.....With that much snow, I worry about you washing away when it melts!
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2007 6:06pm
by Susan
k
kl
snow
hey, Susan, have you dug out yet?
Views: 235   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 8:10pm
by Rosanna
s
Susan
Donut Tree
Going through my mom's pictures I found a negative for the picture of the Donut Tree. I'm not sure who took the picture, my brother, myself, my dad, but it was taken during the time they were working on the golf course. The other two negatives were of the golf course.
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 6:24pm
by Bobby
k
kl
Log on the fire!
Susan, Throw another log on the fire and stay warm!! I saw on Fox News this morning it was 0 degrees in Denver! Our high today is in the 70's! But my Monday evening, they are predicting 20's with ice! That is very unusual for down here! Last time we had ice w...
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2007 7:09am
by kl
Do you remember???
Seems like now a days people get their noses in a bunch if Christmas is mentioned before Thanksgiving.. Well, I remember when I was young that the local news paper would start a count down at "100 SHOPPING DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS".I think they should go back to that...
Views: 350   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 2, 2007 4:01pm
by Gina Blum
A new year
Just wanted to tell you, out there, that this past year has been wonderful to be able to touch each others lives again...For that I am very thankful and look forward to what the New Year might bring..God bless and keep you all.
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2006 12:03pm
by kl
k
kathi
BRONCOS
OFF TO THE FIESTA BOWL. GO BRONCOS!!
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2006 7:13am
by Susan
s
Susan
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all. Hope all your dreams and desires are met. Have a great one.
Views: 263   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 26, 2006 6:58pm
by kl
s
Susan
Some Dec Birthdays
Happy Birthday to Vicki Watts De Fedde Myself Rosanna Wilson Sorry this is late but hope all of you had or are going to have a Great One. Any one else out there with a December Birthday?
Views: 256   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 23, 2006 7:12pm
by Rosanna
k
kl
snow
Susan, Is that your house and poor snowman? I think about you everytime the news brings up the weather in Colorado. Hope you are staying warm and have alot of food! I am going to save your pic of the snowman and put it on my desktop at work! Let everyone know wh...
Views: 264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2006 11:42am
by Susan
k
kl
Christmas White? (NOT!)
70 - 80 degrees down here! Christmas Eve (night) is forcast to be in the 30's. Hard to get in the Christmas Spirit when it is like summer! Since there is only 5 days until Christmas, I want to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!...
Views: 315   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2006 8:13am
by Rosanna
i
iny
more sad news
Dorothy Terrell died peacefully this morning in the MH hospital. She was the mother of Tom '67, Bob '64 and Jim '60. According to family, the fueneral will be Tuesday or Wednesday. To the Hopkins and us Days in MH, she was our aunt (older sister to both our moth...
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2006 7:10pm
by Susan
Sad News
From the December 2, Idaho Statesman Marjorie Mae Holtz, 79, Mountain Home, died Friday at home. Arrangements pending, Summers Funeral Homes, Boise Chapel. Susan - My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. Warren Also ... Charles W....
Views: 271   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 5, 2006 2:31pm
by kl
s
Susan
Christmas
Now is the time to send me your Christmas pictures from years past. The picture on the front is the First Christian Church kindergarten class of 1955. We were supposed to be Santa's elves. I think the float was a big Santa's sleigh. Do they still do the Fair La...
Views: 260   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 30, 2006 2:45pm
by iny
k
kl
Thanksgiving
With all going on in this world today... We must remember no matter how our life is turning, it is doing exactly that way for a purpose! My son is still alive, living in the Nursing Home, not able to communicate with us...But he is still with us for some reason, we...
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 23, 2006 2:44pm
by Susan
k
kl
picture
Susan, The last picture on the home page would not come up for me. ????
Views: 209   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2006 7:39am
by kl
k
kl
Susan
Susan, we miss you! Hope all is ok. If not, remember all your friends support you!
Views: 295   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 19, 2006 5:18am
by Susan
Good turn out for Voting Day, How about where you are??
I would like to say how proud I am at the turn out of voters this month. Especially the young voters! Here in Montana,(and I'm sure elsewhere) the colleges and high schools did a wonderful job of getting them out to vote and man the precinct tables as volunteers. We...
Views: 390   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 6:13pm
by Susan
k
Kathi
Pix
Hey, where am I. Next time your in MH call me. I can run over anytime to visit.
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 8:23am
by Kathi
k
kl
business trip
Ok, so I had a Flood plain mgrs. conference to go to in the "Hill Country" (of Texas). Went shopping the week before and bought some really nice blazers to wear figuring it would be chilly in November. Boy, did I waste my money! The temps were in the high 80's and...
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2006 5:15pm
by Loree
s
Susan
Battle of the Bands
Does anyone know who was in the other bands playing that night? The two pictures and the poster were sent by Betty Disciples of Stone include: Danny Smith, Phil Nelson, Ken McAtee, Gig Grubb The second picture is also of the Disciples of Stone. The band appears...
Views: 407   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 13, 2006 9:52am
by Betty
k
Kathi
VOTING
I URGE EVERYONE TO VOTE!! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2006 7:02am
by Kathi
Dad rolling through Mtn Home
I emailed Phil Gridley to see if it would be okay for Dad (Mr. Shill) to stop by and visit briefly with him. Are there any other old Tigers in Mtn. Home who could meet him? He's planning on being there Wednesday, Nov. 1st, possibly a day or so later. His RV broke dow...
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2006 10:11am
by Bobby Shill
s
Susan
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday this month to Marion Padgett on the 22nd and Denis Burgess on the 30th. Any other October Birthdays?
Views: 288   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 10:12pm
by Rosanna Wilson
b
Bobby
The Rivalry is back - UI-BSU
Dennis Erickson has brought the Vandals back to being competitive again. He basically inherited a group of D2 players, added some leftover Juco players, and just gave the Broncos a big scare. Erickson is a National Championship coach and in another year or two, if he...
Views: 342   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2006 8:18am
by Kathi
k
kl
WAKE UP!!
Everyone must be asleep!
Views: 283   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 15, 2006 8:02am
by Loree
b
Bobby
A RichardB flashback from my Dad to Richard's Dad
Well well well, it's a small world. There I was, sitting in a theater with dad waiting for The Gridiron Gang to start. We were real early so it was quiet. I told him my brother Mike stopped in Mtn. Home a few nights before, stayed in a hotel, jogged the next morn...
Views: 386   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2006 6:40pm
by Bobby
Small town boy makes good
If you didn't know, check out the above web site on Jerry, class of '68.
Views: 323   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 5:56am
by Loree
s
Susan
Military Brats. Com
I just received an e-mail about a documentary called "BRATS- Our Journey Home" For those interested I am providing a link on the front page to the showings. http://www.bratsourjourneyhome.com/screenings.htm You can also purchase the DVD at www.militarybrats.com
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2006 12:10pm
by Susan
Trivia?
Seeing as the message board has been so quiet, here's a trivia question (memory test?) for those who attended the opening year of the base junior high. Who was the classmate who sang "Glad All Over" at the end of the year assembly?
Views: 409   Replies: 19
Last Post: Sep 15, 2006 11:59am
by Susan
b
Bobby
Lyrics to one of my Mom's favorites in Mtn. Home
The junior high interviewed my Mom for their little tablet paper and when they asked her what her favorite song was, she replied-- ------------------------------------------ In the car or walking down the highway Baby, baby, can't you hear my heartbeat? Whe...
Views: 385   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 9, 2006 6:17pm
by Bobby
A school nurse?
Does anyone remember a nurse named Benoit? I believe her first name was Barbara. Barbara Benoit. She had a daughter who was in school, I believe a year or two or three younger than the 1967 class. When we moved up to the Spokane suberb Newman Lake in the spring o...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 6:26pm
by Bobby Shill
s
Susan
Pictues from the Website
I have added a link to the front page of the site. It will lead you to pictures that have been posted to the website. I have just started to download them so check back. Webpage is http://mhhs-pictures.blogspot.com/
Views: 281   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 15, 2006 5:45pm
by Carolyn Tebbs
The Stones are coming here too
In Montana you don't get many big celebs unless they have a place here, but they just announced the Stones will be here in Missoula. That is a ways from where I live, especially in the cold months (roads) but you can bet I will be there if I can. I was reading on...
Views: 256   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 4:43pm
by Rosanna
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet