Return to Website

Speakerbuilder.net

Welcome to the Speakerbuilder.net discussion forum. While being polite and respectful is not common on the internet, please try not to flame people who don't deserve it. Otherwise, go nuts.

Speakerbuilder.net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need help for my speakers

You don't have nearly enough info for us to give you a meaningful answer. Do you know the models of the speakers? Without that, they would need to be measured. It would probably be easier to start over with a project that someone has already successfully built.

Re: Need help for my speakers

Hey folks.

I decided to build myself a customized floor monitor for stage use. It did not take me long to figure out that there is far more involved than buying a couple of drivers and throwing them in a carpet covered box! The more I have researched the more interested I am in building my own speakers. I am a completely ignorant newbie in this area. I have Bass Box pro 6, a nice big garage full of pro-sound gear, some tools a bit of cash and a lot of patience. Is there any online reading I can get into? Is this community completely tired of answering the same old newbie questions? I could not see a begginers thread.

Where do I start.

Baker.