Return to Website

Speakerbuilder.net

Welcome to the Speakerbuilder.net discussion forum. While being polite and respectful is not common on the internet, please try not to flame people who don't deserve it. Otherwise, go nuts.

Speakerbuilder.net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: eros baffle measurements

good, thanks jeff. how about the imaging and soundstage wayne mentions? are you satisfied?
david

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eros baffle measurements

Don't know. I'm not finished yet. My cabinets are complete. The drivers, cross-over components and the rest of the bits and pieces I need will be here early next week. I should have speakers making music by the 16th or 17th depending on how busy work and kids keep me. I will still have alot of tweaking to do. I don't have the capability of measuring impedance so I'm left with math models and trial and error to get the tuning right. I'll start with the port length that the math tells me until the drivers are broken in and then I'll start to tweak from there.

How far along are you?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eros baffle measurements

haven't started yet, jeff. just finished a dayton alum. 3-way and presently on an usher 2-way. still evaluating the eros as a pontential project. love to hear back from you on the results.
david

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eros baffle measurements

I'll post pics and my impressions when I'm finished

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eros baffle measurements

I downloaded the enclosure plans but they appear incomplete. Can someone here help me with the dimensions, particularly the total height of the enclosure from top to bottom. I gathered the width from the text of the article is 9.5". The only drawing available on the download gives a single side cutaway with only a few of the dimensions. Any assistance here greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff M.