Return to Website

Speakerbuilder.net

Welcome to the Speakerbuilder.net discussion forum. While being polite and respectful is not common on the internet, please try not to flame people who don't deserve it. Otherwise, go nuts.

Speakerbuilder.net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Captain, we are detecting faint life signs from the Rev!

last I heard the Rev was buried with work commitments and also I think i read something about he bought/moved to another house because some special circumstance came up and it was "an offer he couldn't refuse" type of thing. As I wait patiently for plans for the 'PX' I listen to my Veritas with the HiVi's and think how lucky all of are for him to share what he designs with us

Re: Re: Re: Captain, we are detecting faint life signs from the Rev!

I agree that we are lucky that he has shared his expertise with us; my D3s are great, my two HT are doing excellent duty as rear surrounds, and my Eros are getting sealed today! w00t!

As for Wayne being buried in work, etc.: Very possibly true...But SOMEBODY altered the homepage! Twice!

Cheers,

jIyajbe

Re: Captain, we are detecting faint life signs from the Rev! (Built Vertias)

Ah! You built the Varitas with the HiVi's!! How do you like them? I am thinking of starting a set for myself. They seem like the ideal set for a Jazz fan. Would be interested in hearing your complete thoughts on them. And yes, we are lucky the Rev is a sharing man!