Return to Website

Speakerbuilder.net

Welcome to the Speakerbuilder.net discussion forum. While being polite and respectful is not common on the internet, please try not to flame people who don't deserve it. Otherwise, go nuts.

Speakerbuilder.net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dayton 8's Project

This will be my first project and the construction of the speaker is not well documented. The link is located http://www.wadsnet.com/~dtenney/dayton_8MTM.htm

Can anyone help me figure this project out? I need to know how to construct the cabinet and also the speaker placement.

Re: Dayton 8's Project

J.

I checked out the site and it looks pretty straightforward to me, however I've built a few systems, so that helps take the mystery out of it pretty quickly.

My first real attempt to build anything of substance was Wayne's Eros project. Since then I've built a few other projects for friends.

I love doing this and have been the recipient of much help and support, both here and at partsexpress.com. That being said, it's time to 'give back' (a delayed Pay it Forward), so I'll help you through your first go-round.

Use my e-mail to contact me. If we get to the point where e-mail isn't sufficient, we'll figure out something else.

Good Luck! Hopefully I'll be able to help!