Return to Website

Speakerbuilder.net

Welcome to the Speakerbuilder.net discussion forum. While being polite and respectful is not common on the internet, please try not to flame people who don't deserve it. Otherwise, go nuts.

Speakerbuilder.net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Good" speakers for office

I'm starting to feel like a 'walk in' that was left minding the store, but here goes;

I'm sitting on some BR-1's still in the box waiting for me to finish the workbench they will be assembled on. They're destined to replace my surrounds, but will be broken in as fronts. My current fronts are a pair of Infinity RSb’s (vintage circa 1978) not super efficient but might be a fair match for your CV’s. I’m currently driving them with a Pioneer Elite VSX43tx (7.1 100 watts per/ch all channels driven so no match there) For what it’s worth I’ll be glad to give you a report when I get them through break in.

Pat

Re: "Good" speakers for office

I have built a set of the PeeCreeks and I'm really happy with them. I didn't think you could get that good a sound out of this speaker. Unfortunately they are not quite as inexpensive as mentioned but I do live here in the great white north (Canada) so I pay import duty on stuff. If you have limited time , Parts express has the cabinets precut and for the cost , the Northcreek tweeters are great!