Return to Website

Speakerbuilder.net

Welcome to the Speakerbuilder.net discussion forum. While being polite and respectful is not common on the internet, please try not to flame people who don't deserve it. Otherwise, go nuts.

Speakerbuilder.net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Board Must DIE!

Don't get me wrong...I like having a forum for you nice folks to post on... but Bravenet has gotten seriously expensive over the years and the quality of the forum software stinks.

Thusly, I have decided to make a new board available for Speakerbuilder.net

The forum URL is...

http://www.speakerbuilder.net/bbs/

Please try it out and let me know if you have any trouble with it. You WILL need to register, but I'll try to validate the requests quickly (not sure if I need to 'ok' each request, but we'll see).

The present forum will remain active, until I'm satisfied that the new forum is functioning properly. Of course, I may end up with another solution to the board problem (there are many free alternatives out there), so don't get emotionally committed to any board for this site :)

Regards,

WJ

Whoa, serious buzzkill...

Maybe folks were scared off by the subject line? Anyhow, I've started posting at the new forum, either not many folks have made the transition or I've asked a really dumb question since no one's commented. Maybe the "new" forum would benefit if you updated the link on the speakerbuilder.net home page to go to the new one instead of here?

(BTW, I like the new forum software better than this one.)