UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Cymbaline wish

Would anyone have a track called Please Little Girl by the above group which they could share please I have all their other a's and b's but not this track
TIA

Re: The Cymbaline wish

Hi Phil, Ozzie label Teensville are putting out a CD in October that is shared by the Gibsons and the Cymbaline and it does include 'Please Little GIrl' (see below)

PM:slightly_smiling_face:

Teensville presents the ultimate UK harmony pop battle royale, featuring two of the most underrated pop groups from the mid-sixties: The Gibsons and The Cymbaline.
Features the complete issued recordings of both groups in their original punchy mono single mixes. Included also are two pre-Gibsons tracks by The Cicadas.
30 tracks in total. 8 page full colour booklet with retro design, annotations and liner notes.

The Gibsons :
1. Any Time That You’re Lonely 2. Born To Be Free 3. Come Summertime 4. A Summer Affair 5. Two Kinds Of Lovers 6. Hey Girl 7. The Magic Book 8. You Know I Need Your Loving 9. Night And Day 10. City Life 11. She’s Not Like Any Girl 12. Lazy Summer Day 13. Only When You’re Lonely 14. Ode To A Dolls House….

The Cymbaline:
15. Please Little Girl 16. Top Girl 17. Can You Hear Me 18. I Don’t Want It 19. Where Did Our Love Go Wrong 20. Peanuts And Chewy Macs 21. Found My Girl 22. Matrimonial Fears 23. You Will Never Love Me 24. Down By The Seaside 25. Fire 26. Turn Around 27. Come Back Baby 28. Comin’ Home Baby Bonus: The Cicadas 29. That’s What I Want 30. Let’s Try Again

Sorry, forgot to add the Amazon listing link for it:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/60s-Harmony-Pop-Battle-Royale/dp/B07WPKRZ75/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=GIBSONS+VS.+CYMBALINE+%2F+60s+UK+HARMONY+POP+BATTLE+ROYALE+CD&qid=1567350186&s=music&sr=1-1-fkmr0

PM:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Paul I'll have to keep a eye out for it