UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
keith hopwood cd

hi just wondered if anyone
had a copy of keith hopwood and friends vault 69 cd they could share if possible. cheers

Re: keith hopwood cd

I had a good look for this but no luck so far

Hello Phil, I have the actual cd that i bought a few years ago, as you know I'm not the best with technology, so I haven't got a clue how to put things up to share or send via email,even though I've had a computer for years, I've never done anything to technical with it... LOL.. As for the cd, to be honest it's a real mixed batch of songs,from trully awful to my ears, to about 4 pretty good numbers, including some that are in a more pop/psych vibe,the cd is vault 69,but to my ears there are recordings that sound much more modern, so don't let the title 69 fool you,as I'm sure it isn't all from 1969,these are sketches of songs in some cases,but there are tracks with full band backing,they are basically demos,without looking at the basic liners, I'm sure one of his hermans hermits bandmates is involved in some of the recordings!!

love to hear it

Hi Stuart if you want to post it over to me I will sort it out and send back to you mate..email me if you need my addy