UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
six cd psych acetates good work

just wondered if particles could do some good work and release a six cd box set worth of psych acetates. now that would be something. ooh yeah baby. i know there are loads of scots of st james acetates. stick them on it. lovely stuff

Re: six cd psych acetates good work

There have been lots of acetates coming onto ebay recently, some really good, all going for a lot of money. But these will most likely go into private collections and never be heard by anyone I fear. Acetates are the only chance we now have to hear some cool unknown UK psych these days.

I like Modboy a lot but I'm a bit uneasy on people using the YT platform to advertise records for sale.

i really wish modboy would play the full track. very frustrating

If Modboy played the full track someone would copy it from YT he is in it for the money methinks

yes there is a wicked demo on modboy just put on called lucifer sam. not pink floyd track but an amazing track.
in sdalivate4 over these demos. ooh yeah baby. cant take it anymore. toomuch.
still waiting for that six cd of acetates that i ordered from amazon yesterday. loads of jason crest, dantalians chariot, the mirage, idle race, blossom toes, pinkertons colours, the mirror, wimple winch, cymbaline, factory, elmer gantry velvet opera, crazy world of arthur brown, art, the penny peeps, barry fantoni, world of oz has five unreleased demos on it, ooh yeahy, orange swaweed, the primitives, turquoise, the misunderstood, complex, spencer davis group with a toytown acetate, sam gopal, the open mind, amboy dukes, virgin sleep, the attack, rolling stones with an unreleased pop psych tune called fairyland in ruin, orange bicycle, scrugg, orange machine, hermans hermits with a psych rocker full on heavy psych with keyboards and freaked out guitar in the style of deep purple what a find this is, steamhammer, the move, the koobas and many more.
it cost me 50 million pounds not cheap but wortgh every penny. cant wait for volume 2. with loads of unknown uk psych bands t6his one more in a pop sychv vein. ooh yeah baby. better start saving your pennies. i dont care cause axtually have 100 billion pounds as i am one of the richest men in the world in the words of david essex rock on

also that CAPITAL LETTERS sales pitch of MODBOY irritates the BEJESUS out of me!!!

still desperately waiting to hear tj assembly travelin round and jygsaw record their own.i wish grapefruit or strawberry could release it pleae.v also that unreleased greg lake the shame album.
does anyone have these. stick em on wooden hill. anymore psychedelic schmeils. they were good.
is hens teeth vol 4 coming out been waiting a while. would love unreleased freakbeat comps. maybe a six cd of unreleased freakbeat would be nice.heres hoping. all the best

Wooden Hill was the cd part of Dave Wells Tenth Planet,but Dave Wells is now at Grapefruit ,part of Cherry Red,so he's behind many of the releases on that label,all cds too!!The latest is the album"A Midsummers Night Dream "by Oberon from 1971 with an extra cd of material.Not saw a release on woodedn hill or Tenth Planet for a long time,so in conjunction with John Reed who worked for Castle before Sanctuary took them over,and then universal took Sanctuary over,so i'm glad both these guys are still behind some fab psych and pop releases on Grapefruit!!!