UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
very specific CD release of Blonde's "The Lilac Years"

Ok, so literally for 21 years, I have been looking for a specific CD release of Blonde (formerly the Tages" album The Lilac Years. It was released in 2000 on a label called Rock-In-Beat-Records, don't know if they were legitimate or not. What is special about this release is it included a few unreleased Tages recordings as bonus tracks, including:
Tages– Hey Grandma
Tages– Most Likely You'll Go Your Way I'll Go Mine
Tages– I See The Rain
Tages– America
Tages– Love Loves To Love

Hey Grandma is easy to find, I found I See The Rain, but the others have alluded me. Does anyone have this release, or even just these tracks. I'm not above sexual favors to get these recordings.

Re: very specific CD release of Blonde's "The Lilac Years"

Rock-in-Beat are (or used to be) a German CDR label. There used to be a very helpful and enthusiastic guy who worked for / with them who posted on this forum quite regularly some years back. They still seem to have an active website:

https://www.rockinbeat.de/

So have a scroll though that.

PM:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the help. I did try that route, and unfortunately nothing came of it.

I found a 17 track album of Blonde-The Lilac Years but not the extra tracks you mentioned. I also found a complete Tages [3 volumes I think] but with only Hey Grandma on
Not much help

I just can't believe no has this. They wrote about it in SFA and I've never found it.