UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happened to Fading Yellow Volume 20 ??

FY Volume 20 still hasn't been released yet.
Anyone know why ??

On Amazon: Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Ughh!

Re: What happened to Fading Yellow Volume 20 ??

It just has a 'temporarily out of stock' notice on Amazon UK now which is usually a prelude to a release date being given. My pre-order from months ago still says 'arriving 22nd September'. The Swedish label listing says 29th September release.
PM:slightly_smiling_face:

Your post is SPAM !!!

I contacted Hot Stuff in Sweden who issue the FY CDs and got this reply:

'There have been a lot of problems surrounding the release of Fading Yellow 20 which has resulted in the release being delayed over and over again.

The record is however now ready to be released. Orders outside of the eu are supposed to have been shipped so if you have ordered the record it should have been shipped already'.

So even though Amazon UK are currently showing an end of October date (Juno says 22nd Sept) hopefully FY 20 will be available imminently!

PM:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the info but I'll believe it when i see it on SS.

Mine arrived on Thursday. I'm in the US so, hopefully, UK/Euro customers have theirs by now.

Considering that it was announced and made available for pre-order six months ago, the delays were pretty aggravating; something that Hot Stuff acknowledged in my communications with them.

Scott Charbonneau
Mine arrived on Thursday. I'm in the US so, hopefully, UK/Euro customers have theirs by now.

Considering that it was announced and made available for pre-order six months ago, the delays were pretty aggravating; something that Hot Stuff acknowledged in my communications with them.
Great news, thanks for the update Scott.
I've been patiently and quietly waiting (after all these years of pre-ordering the FY comps, one gets used to it). Nice to know it will be here soon.

I wrote a short "review" (sort of) on the '60s/'70s comp Facebook page that I run. You are all welcome to join if you haven't already:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1275054002692879/?ref=share

Can someone upload and share Fading Yellow Vol 20 to SoulSeek ???? I want to download it. Thanks !

Robert Presto
Can someone upload and share Fading Yellow Vol 20 to SoulSeek ???? I want to download it. Thanks !
If you want it, I recommend buying it. If you just want to hear it, I'm sure you can find all the tracks on YouTube.